When it comes to running a website, SEO is one of the hardest things to master. Google and many other search engines are notorious for making constant changes to their algorithm. This has a direct impact on your site’s ranking in the search engines. If you want to have a sharp edge over your competition, you must make an earnest effort to keep up with the latest search engine optimization developments.
Fortunately for you, there are many virtual tools that can help you handle on-site SEO matters with pure ease. These tools will also capture the vital data you need to improve your search engine optimization ranking.
In this article, we will take a close look at 10 amazing SEO tools being used by experienced SEO marketers. Each tool is designed to improve your rankings in the search engines within a reasonable period of time.
1. Google Search Console
Would you like to find out how the search engines view your website?
Google Search Console is a full collection of services that can put your site in position to appear on the first page of Google for your targeted keywords.
Google Search Console is extremely effective and easy to understand. This is the primary reason why many digital marketing experts use it today.
- Monitor your website’s backlinks closely
- Monitor Google’s perception of your website
- Find the keywords driving traffic to your site
- Alerts you of malware attacks
Buzzstream offers many impressive tools that will help you with email marketing, domain research, and project management.
What makes Buzzstream special? It can collect vital data on your targeted keywords within seconds.
- Create lists of writers working for your competitors and reverse engineer their work
- Uncover your competitors’ rankings in the search engines
- Compile information on domain age and authority for websites in your niche
If you’re the type of digital marketer who enjoys doing intensive keyword research, you should consider using SEMrush.
This popular SEO tool can help you select keywords that will yield the best results for your campaigns, and it will show the keywords being used by your competitors.
- Uncover backlinks for other websites
- Research the true value of keywords related to your niche
- Find keywords that have the potential of delivering floods of traffic to your website
Linkody is not as popular as the other SEO tools on this list, but it should not be overlooked. Linkody is designed to help digital marketers keep up with their backlinks. It helps you find out who’s linking to your website.
Linkody gives you the power to terminate the links that don’t meet your standards. This can help you distance your site from website owners using shady or blackhat linking methods.
- Disavow questionable or bad links that may have a negative impact on your SEO
- Analyze your site’s backlinks with ease
- If you’re an SEO consultant, you can useLinkodyto create backlink reports for your customers
5. Google’s Adwords Keyword Planner
Google’s Adwords Keyword Planner is one of the best keyword research tools around today.
It can compile a list of keywords and get their traffic estimates. It can also help you avoid keywords that are too expensive for your marketing budget.
- Get reports for specific keywords
- Use CPC to determine a keyword’scompetiveness
- Find out the search volume for any keyword
WooRank makes things so simple for digital marketers.
Simply give it your website’s link and it will give you a report card for your site.
It will give you suggestions on how you can improve your site’s search engine optimization and mobile-friendliness.
- Analyze your website’s backlinks, performance in the search engines, and user experience
- Get invaluable tips that can help your website become a true authority
7. Varvy SEO Tool
With Varvy, you can enter your URL and it will create an extensive report within seconds.
In the report, you will see if your site is following Google’s search engine optimization’s guidelines. If you’re new to search engine optimization, Varvy can help you get off to a great start.
- Get a detailed report that will help you see if you’re following Google’s SEO rules for a high-ranking
- The report will show you how to correct issues that are affecting your ranking
8. Yoast SEO
Do you have a WordPress site? If so, you should consider using Yoast SEO. Many experienced SEO specialists consider Yoast SEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin in the digital marketing game.
It offers many wonderful search engine optimization incentives that you cannot afford to ignore. For example, Yoast SEO will give you internal linking suggestions while you are creating your content. This can help your site gain favorable treatment from Google.
- Helps you create optimized content for your website
- Gives your metadata to the search engines, so they can interpret your content
- Creates a sitemap for your site
9. Screaming Frog
The name for this SEO tool sounds hilarious, but don’t let it deceive you.
Screaming Frog has an advanced crawler that can find and fix broken links.
Many e-commerce business owners use Screaming Frog to get a sharp edge over their competitors.
- Resolve duplicate content issues
- Analyze metadata and titles
- Find broken links
Ontolo is an in-depth tool that can help you find golden SEO and marketing opportunities.
It can take hours to get quality backlinks these days. However, Ontolo can uncover many backlinking and guest posting opportunities within minutes.
- It will find solid backlinking and guest posting opportunities
- Find the best prospects from over 80 solid sources
- Creates simple reports that will help you with your research
Proper search engine optimization can help you get a high ranking for your website.
In return, you will get more traffic and leads. If you want to take your digital marketing efforts to the next level, you should take advantage of the amazing SEO tools listed above.
They are helping others have success online. There’s no reason why they cannot do the same for you.