You are probably already doing online marketing with social media, but I challenge you to NOT find this post useful.
I share useful resources connected to the two mayor social media networks in this article. Pure gold!
I go straight to the point, let me know in the comments below if you did not find something interesting or new for you.
Not only you need to create a Facebook fan page for your blog or business, but you should also consider the trend of the moment : the Facebook groups.
There are a ton of groups that you could join. Some of them are created just for sharing your latest post, while in others you can learn a lot asking and answering to blogging , online marketing or SEO related topics.
Let’s go straight to the point. Here you find the list of the mayor Facebook groups that are popular right now.
I suggest you to join all these groups. Then up to you deciding whether it’s worth to be active or not.
The details and numbers listed below are updated to the date of the post ( May 20th 2013).
– Make Money with Blogging, Social Media and Internet Marketing (172 members) : it’s not just a sharing group. There are popular bloggers here, who are going to help you and will share their knowledge. You need to be active and bring your contribute. Don’t just join and spam your links here, or the admins will ban you!
– Blogger Ileane Smith Fan Club (3273 members) : I have learned so much from this group. There are many active and popular bloggers here and Ms. Ileane share her knowledge to all the members. Definetely a group to join if you want to learn something new each day and if you need to expand your friendships.
– WordPress for Business (1056 members) : a lot of popular bloggers and useful information here.
– BlogEngage (1447 members) : Facebook group of the popular BlogEngage social community site.
Facebook sharing groups (in most of these groups, members just share their last posts – you understand the social power just checking the numbers here).
I mention only the groups above 100 members and they are listed based on the numbers :
– Share Your Topics (8290 members);
– Submit Your Link (5154 members);
– Share Your Posts (5043 members);
– Bloggerz (3402 members);
– Freelancer (2308 members);
– Smashing Bloggers (2193 members);
– Blog Promotion (1819 members);
– Blogging SEO (1778 members);
– Bloggers Tech (1688 members);
– Everything About Blogging (1505 members);
– Liberty Bloggers (1193 members);
– WordPress Warriors (1164 members);
– Pro Blogging Tips (1080 members);
– Blogger’s Point (1053 members);
– Social Media Promotion (1038 members);
– Blogging Squad (991 members);
– Indian Tech Bloggers (988 members);
– Web Designing (889 members);
– Readnsurf (864 members);
– Fast Guest Blogging / Guest Posting (829 members);
– Bloggers Marketplace (820 members);
– Blogger Help (810 members);
– Guest Blogging Portal (810 members);
– The Bloggers Group (773 members);
– Share and promote your blog (731 members);
– Post Sharing (727 members);
– MyLifein24hours.Wordpress.com (660 members);
– Blogger Forum (618 members);
– Blogology (617 members);
– Blogging Paradise (595 members);
– Can I get Google +1 (576 members);
– BlogShare (566 members);
– Bloggers and Guest Bloggers (543 members);
– Blogger Help Community (527 members);
– Bloggers Brunch (519 members);
– Blogger’s Network (507 members);
– Makemenoise.com (435 members);
– iTechCode (407 members);
– Blog Post Sharing Group (392 members);
– Blogging Cage (385 members);
– Bloggers Community (348 members);
– Profit Blogging (341 members);
– Reveal Dragon Blogger (334 members);
– Yet Another Spam Group (323 members) – I love the name! 🙂 ;
– Up coming bloggers and blogging experts (278 members);
– Younger Blogger Success (261 members);
– Bloggers Community (218 members);
– Indian Blogger Discussion (204 members);
– Serious Blog Promotion (184 members);
– Share Your Story (170 members);
– Share Your Topics (165 members);
– Bloggers Paradise (152 members);
Secret Tip :
I have joined some “secret Facebook groups” that indeed gave me some power up to my online marketing efforts.
I won’t mention the secrets and the features of these groups and it’s up to you discover these gems around Facebook (just ask to some of your friends if they are part of some of these). 😉
Still the beast of the social media marketing, in my opinion. You MUST have an account there!
There are so many online tools connected to Twitter, that it’s impossible to mention all the most important ones!
But according to the topic of this article, I list below the ones I use when I want to share new posts.
I guess you already know it, but if not, then you need to pay a visit to this website!
The rule is simple, you sign in with your social media account and while you share other members links, you earn credits, that you can use to share your own posts.
JustRetweet is connected to Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
You may set to which category you want to address your post and to which members, depending on their social media power (the numbers of their accounts).
Triberr, I love it! 🙂
I know some bloggers who still do not understand the power of Triberr, but it’s a shame, because first of all there are many tutorials you can learn from.
Then you can simply search “Triberr” in Google to find out a big number of useful posts with great explanations of “How Triberr Really Works”, like this article :
In few words, after signing up, you need to join tribes (or create your own one), in order to share members new posts available on your stream and have the possibility they will want to share your new articles.
Respecting the goal of this post, I am going to list the most powerful tribes I know (and I am member of – details and numbers updated to May 20th 2013) :
– Power Sharers : standard tribe, 316 members, 102 followers – 5,647,586 reach (contact me here – I am the chief of this tribe);
– Atomic Justice Tribunal : automatic tribe, 205 followers – 5,409,186 reach (contact @Justice Mitchell, chief of the tribe);
– Social Media SEO : automatic tribe, 378 followers – 3,933,753 reach (contact @Berrie Pelser, who is the chief of this tribe).
Social Media, like internet, continually grows and changes.
There is a huge number of social networks and interesting resources it’s worth the mention, but it’s impossible in just one simple blog post!
I hope to have you helped in any way with this article and please let me have your thoughts in the comments below.
Image courtesy of bplanet at FreeDigitalPhotos.net