If you are a blogger and you want to become an author on No Passive Income – you are welcome!
Before submitting a request on this site, please carefully read benefits and guidelines for writing content for this blog.
Benefits for you:
1. This blog receive hundreds of unique visitors daily!
2. Each post gets a lot of tweets, shares, likes and comments!
3. Alexa rank is really Low (check it!)
4. NoPassiveIncome.com has PR=3
There are only a few rules you should respect:
- Your content must be unique, with non-duplicated content, written exclusively for this blog. After publishing this post here, it shouldn’t appear anywhere else (even on your blog!).
- Your post should be written by you or on your behalf; you should have all copyrights for text and related visuals (e.g. images, videos, tables, etc.).
- Your content must be valuable for readers and must be at least 600 words long, written in proper English.
- You can have only related links inside your post. If your links are not relevant or your post includes too many links, I may remove them from your content or even reject your article.
- I do not accept affiliate or promotional links inside your post.
- You should link from your post to at least one related article on this blog.
- Your post should be pre-formatted (html document). You can use bolding, underscoring, italics and H2-H4 tags (and links of course).
- Your Bio is required. It should be 1-2 sentences long.
- Your email should be related with your photo or your company logo (use gravatar.com for that purpose).
- You should respond to comments below your post.
- The best articles are tutorials (for example How to Use Twitter – Tutorial For Beginners) or lists (for example Top 100 Websites for Bloggers). If your list has less than 50 points, please include a short description for each point, similar to this post: Top 10 Distractions of Work in Online Business – How to Operate with Them.
- Here are some topics, about which you can submit an article.
- SEO & Traffic
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Networks and Social Media
You must fulfill all these guidelines – if you violate them, I will remove your post without notification, and you won’t be allowed to write on this site anymore.
I reserve the right to change, add, remove or format your article.
If your article is “almost” right, I will send you info on what’s wrong.
For some reasons your content may be not accepted here.
If that happens with your post, please read these guidelines first.
For submitting your article or for further questions, please send it via this Contact form.