Below you find some tools and websites, which I use in my daily work on this blog.
I trust all these tools and I can recommend them to you.
- WordPress – most famous blogging platform with a lot of features, themes and plugins
- Theme Junkie
- Genesis Framework and Child Themes : professional, clean and highly customizable WordPress Themes – this blog is using a modified Genesis Child Theme
- CommentLuv – this fantastic plugin will help you get more readers and visitors to your blog. It also protects you from SPAM with the G.A.S.P. plugin included. You will also get Twitter Link plugin, which helps you increase your Twitter followers and Keyword Name, which adds keywords to your commenter names. The last feature added is ReplyMe plugin, which will notify the commenter for new replies on his comment. All these awesome features just in one plugin!
- HostGator – great and steady hosting for your blog or website. 1 click installation of WordPress. Quick support. NoPassiveIncome.com is hosted on a dedicated server with HostGator
Keyword Research Tools
- Google Keyword Tool – free tool for keyword research. Each analyze I started with this tool
- Market Samurai – most powerful tool for me. It’s not only for keyword research, but also for analyzing competition, finding proper domains and affiliate programs for you
SEO & web analytics
- Google Analytics – best free statistics for your site
- Alexa – online tool for website analytics
- SEMRush – online tool for analyzing keywords and competitors for your site
- Majectic SEO – another online tool for SEO analysis – main backlinks, domains, neighbourhood
Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Ninja Affiliate Links – create affiliate links, which will redirect you to the target website. All affiliate links on this blog (and other my WordPress websites) are prepared with this tool. For example this link: http://nopassiveincome.com/MaxBlogPress_Ninja_Affiliate will redirect you to the landing page, where you can buy this tool
- Aweber – best tool for your email marketing campaigns
Marketing and OutReach Tools
- Ninja OutReach – a multipurpose marketing tool for
- Lead Generation
- Finding Guest Posts
- Content Promotion
- Collecting Contact Info
- Finding Podcast Guests
- Cold Calling
- Content Research
- Blogger Outreach
- Cold Emailing
- Finding Affiliates
- Influencer Marketing
Some Great Content to Read
- Top 100 Websites for Bloggers – list of 100 websites, with great content for each blogger
SEO & Traffic Tips
- How to Write an Article in Less Than One Hour – 10 Useful Tips
- How to Write in English – Mary’s Top 10 List of Common Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation Mistakes
- How To Attract Your Blog Posts – 20 Tips For Normal People
- Great Guest Post and another 9 Secrets of Guest Blogging
- How Commenting May Help You Build Your Credibility And Traffic For Your Blog
Make Money Online Tips
- Online Passive Income – 5 Money Making Ideas for Bloggers
- How to Earn Money Online with Niche Sites – 10 Crucial and Current Tips to Beat Your Competition
- How To Make Money Online – 10 best ways for doing it!
Social Networks Tips
- How to Get Likes on Facebook – 500 and More FB Likes in 2 days!
- How to Use Twitter – Tutorial for Beginners
Please note, that some of above mentioned links are affiliate links, and I’ll earn commission if you buy something via them.
This commission isn’t paid by you, in fact it costs you 0$!
Making a purchase via these links will support this blog.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.